When you have a long layover, your mobile phone’s browser just won’t do.
It’s nice to know where to get the *free* juice for your laptop instead. This is by no means a comprehensive list, but some major US hubs plus a few across the “pond”. Outfits pics after the list.
- Atlanta International (ATL)
- Boston Logan (BOS)
- Denver International (DEN)
- Detroit International (DTW)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL)
- John F. Kennedy (JFK) — In Jet Blue Terminal 5 and Gate 6.
- Las Vegas International (LAS)
- Louis Armstrong/New Orleans International (MSY)
- Oakland International (OAK)
- ORANGE COUNTY/ Santa Ana (SNA)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Palm Beach (PBI)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International
- Portland International (PDX)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- San Diego International (SAN)
- Mineta/ San Jose International (SJC)
- Salt Lake City International (SLC)
- Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA)
(GVA) - GENEVA, Switzerland
(NCE) - NICE FRANCE
(HKG) - HONG KONG
http://www.jaunted.com/maps/Airport-WiFi-Map <- for a more comprehensive list
“if you ask me, the best place to strut = moving walkways at airports while listening to your ipod. WERQ” -bryanboy on twitter.
I predict the “moving walkways” will be full of leggings/jeggings, boots and cozy layered knits this fall/winter ‘10!
What say you?!
- Most pics this week did not come from jjb board but from Just-Jared (@Bauer-Griffin better quality & quantity)- children & extraneous ppl removed when possible…
Tags: airport clothes, airport fashion, airport internet access, airport pics, airport style, airport wi-fi, airport wifi, blog, bryanboy, celebs airport, fall/winter '10, fashion, fit chick, travel blog, travel clothes, travel style, travel tuesday, women's fitness, yoga